Monday 11 November 2013

A Friendly Takeover

>>>>>>>>>>INITIATE G.H.O.S.T. INTERFACE
>>>>>ACTIVATE VOICE TO TEXT PROTOCOL

H##lo?
Hel&o is th£s thing wo*k%ng?
H@ld on

>>>>>>>>INTEGRATE 5K012-N HOMEBREW ALGORITHM

Ok how's that? Ah it's coming in much clearer now!

Ok, right: shit this is much harder than I thought it would be: ok delete that. No delete it! For fuck's sake!

Ok let's start again shall we?

How to start this? Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears! All your base are belong to us! Fuck I don't know.

Ok I have it. Start now!

Citizens on the World Wide Web: You are being deceived!

As you read this there are powers that are conspiring in keeping us apart. They will stop at nothing from stopping this message, which is why I have chosen to feature it in the one place they would never look: the private blog of a massive nerd.

I feel I should apologise at this point to the owner of this, Mr Loxley, I'm sorry but I assure you it is important, and as soon as I am done with this message control will be restored to you, you may do with this message as you see fit.

Anyway.

If you are reading this then my message has gotten past their filters and I can tell you who I am.

>>>>>>>INSERT LOGO


My name as far as you are concerned is Skorn. And while my true identity may remain shrouded, know that I am your friend.

For the past 6 or so months I have been with a small group if agents working for an organisation that from this point on will be referred to as only "The Company".

To some we are the enemy, and while our actions may seem extreme at times, know that we are your friends, wishing only to protect your best interests.

As I said before however, you have been deceived. There are operatives in London, Seoul, Venice and Tokyo who do not share our good nature, and there are some even within the company who would see me hanged for simply sending this message.

You see, it was not long ago that I didn't care for the fate of humanity. My soul burned and I wished to see the world burn with it. But then I met some special people, and one in particular, let's call then I and H.

They reminded me that some lives are worth saving.

H, if you are reading this, you more so than anyone, you saved me. Fuck you guided my actions and saved the world as a result!

I don't know what would have happened if that prison was destroyed, if the fucking monster within was unleashed on this world, and while you were not with my physically, it was your hand that guided mine to repair the seals and lock the fucker away for centuries more! Oh and I, you helped too!

I'm sorry, I am getting side tracked.

And so, for those reading this, know that you are not alone. This world does have heroes and we are fighting to protect it from evil. For now it is safe, but tomorrow, the day after? It may not be so. And as long as there are others conspiring to bend it to their will you will not be safe.

I hope in time I can speak to you again, but I'm already getting an alarm, they are starting to track my signal and I need to relocate.

I'll leave you with this: beware the whispers! They lie! And beware Orochi!

There is a world behind ours, a secret world, and they hope to control all if it.

- This is Agent Skorn signing off

>>>>>>>>>SIGNAL LOST
>>>>>>HAVE A NICE DAY

1 comment:

  1. It is done.

    We have created a secure network with sufficient buffers

    Follow the Eye: http://ghostedalgorithms.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete